Wazaif For the Holy Month of Rabiu l-Awwal, From the Sohbat of Sultan ul Awliya Shaykh Mohammad Nazim Al-Haqqani An-Naqshibendi (R.A), Lefke - Cyprus
Recite 1000 Salawat Or say 500, or 300 x, or 100x say "Allahumma Salli ala Muhammadin wa ala 'aly Muhammadin wa Sallim".
Recite this. Allah Almighty grants 10 thawabs in return for 1 Salawat. The Master of Creation was born in this holy month- Rabiu l-Awwal.
Focus on Salawat al-Sharif, the troubles will be lifted from us. Recite 1000x, recite 10,000 if you like. No matter how much you recite on the Glorious Prophet (SAWS), it is still little. It is little. He is the Glorious Prophet (SAWS). He is the Great Prophet on whom Allah Almighty sends Salatu Salam. Allah Almighty & the angels, the Great Angels, "'Inna Allaha Wa Mala'ikatahu Yusalluna `Ala AnNabiyi" (33:56). Allah (jj) & His angels send Salatu Salam on that Glorious Prophet. "Ya 'Ayyuha Al-Ladhina 'Amanu Sallu `Alayhi Wa Sallimu Taslimaan". O you who believe! Send your Salat on him. Even if you have nothing else, say it & have no fear.
Wazaif from the Sobeth of Sultan ul Awliya Shaykh Muhammad Nazim Adil Al Haqqani Q.S (R.A) dated 22-01-2012 Titled "The Month of The Mawlid is Starting"
- 1000x Salawat,100x Astaghfirullah.
- At least 100x Tawheed, (La Ilaha illa Allah Muhammadun Rasulullah) can go up to 1000 times.
- Ya Munqidha al halka,Ya Munqidha al halka 40 times (Translation: "Oh Saviour of crushed mortals")
- "La Ilaha illa anta Subhanaka,inni kuntu minaz-zalimin", 100 times.
- Astaghfirullah, 70-700 times.
- Salawat al Shariff 100-1000 times.
- Tawheed (La Ilaha illa Allah Muhammadun Rasulullah) 100-1000 times.
- Ikhlas al Shariff, 100-1000times.
- Ya Jalil (the Glorious) Anta Allah Ya Jalil, Anta Allah Ya Jalil, Anta Allah Ya Jalil Ya Jalil Anta Allah, Ya Jalil Anta Allah, Ya Jalil Anta Allah, Ya Jalil Anta Allah Ya Jalil Anta Allah...Ya Jalil Anta Allah. A very strong force is coming now. Fatiha.
Allah Allah..May Allah help, send forces to the nation of Muhammad (sas). Fatiha. Aman Ya Rabbi. Aman Ya Rabbi, aman Ya Rabbi. Tawba Ya Rabbi, tawba Astaghfirullah. Tawba Ya Rabbi, tawba Astaghfirullah. Tawba Ya Rabbi, tawba Astaghfirullah.